With the hectic lives we lead today, striking the right balance of fibre, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and all the nutrients we need to be healthy can seem impossible. However, there are certain natural ingredients that can complement your diet and help you feel and look your best. One of them is Aquamin F, a derivative from seaweed grown in Iceland.
This super ingredient contains over 72 marine minerals that will help not only your skin and hair but also your gut health. Want to know more about Aquamin F and how it can help you regain your well-being? Keep on reading and discover all its benefits!
Contents:Look and Feel Your Best With Aquamin F
Aquamin F, in its natural state as a seaweed (0), is rich in many nutrients like:
- Vitamin B, which helps you stay alert and energetic throughout the day. It improves your metabolism and lowers your risk of suffering a stroke.
- Essential amino acids, which are useful to develop muscle mass and boost your appetite.
- Vitamin C, essential for cell health, particularly the ones in your skin, bones, hair, and cartilage. As a natural antioxidant, Vitamin C will help you feel young and refreshed.
- Dietary fibre, which promotes gut health, reduces your risk of suffering from diabetes and makes your heart stronger while reducing inflammation and constipation.
- Vitamin A, which boosts your immune system and helps different organs—like your heart, lungs, kidneys and reproductive organs—to function properly.
- Omega-3 fatty acids that do away with possible inflammation in your blood vessels, improve eye health, and help you stay calm and manage anxiety.
- Vitamin E, which helps your skin and eye look and be healthier while strengthening the connections between your brain and the rest of your body.
This nutrient is vital for bone health, the correct circulation of blood, muscle recovery, and the correct production of hormones. What many people don’t know, however, is that calcium is also vital to keep your hair healthy. Research studies have discovered that calcium deficiency can cause thinning and even hair loss (1). And, as our bodies cannot produce calcium on their own, we need to make sure we are taking enough calcium through foods and health supplements.
Did you know that all the cells in our organism have magnesium? It is essential for many cell processes and reactions, as it has a role to play in the creation of energy, the regulation of your nervous system, the formation of proteins using amino acids, and hair growth. Unfortunately, many studies prove that almost 50% of people in Europe do not consume as much magnesium as they should (2), so you should consider introducing Aquamin F into your diet for great results.
Iron is also crucial to stay healthy and energetic, as a lack of iron in your red cells (anemia) can cause fatigue, a lack of concentration, and even fainting. Not surprisingly, it can also be one of the causes of hair thinning (3), because a lack of iron in your blood means not enough nutrients and oxygen can reach your follicles correctly.
For all the reasons above, Aquamin F can be your best ally for abundant, shiny hair. If you’d like to have a healthy mane, then the first step is to improve the health of your scalp and strengthen your follicles. Otherwise, your hair may look dull, without volume and, even worse, start thinning and falling. Some reasons behind this hair loss include:
- Using beauty products in excess or incorrectly;
- Mistreating your hair with too many heat treatments;
- Not eating enough nutrients to keep your hair healthy;
- Having a hormonal imbalance;
- And more.
Luckily, today you can find many natural treatments and supplements to have the beautiful hair you deserve, such as using products that contain Aquamin F like our Happy Hair, especially formulated for women’s hair thinning and loss, without artificial ingredients or fillers!
In the words of our clients:
Specialists have found out that this seaweed can be helpful for women with hormonal imbalances who also suffer from hair loss (4). Menopausal women, for example, have less estrogen and progesterone (two hormones that promote hair growth and shine). Thus, hair loss occurs more rapidly than in women in their fertile years. To prevent this hair thinning and loss, you can take the bull by the horns and start taking Aquamin F and stop this process.
And the benefits of Aquamin F are not limited to having a healthier mane: it can also bring about different digestive benefits. On the one hand, it improves nutrient absorption, which means you’ll get more minerals, vitamins, proteins, and so on from the foods you eat. On the other hand, Aquamin F can also help with bloating. If you feel too full each time you eat, this may not result from having too much food but from certain health conditions, like IBS or chronic gut inflammation.
If you are looking for natural solutions, you’ll be glad to know Aquamin F present in natural supplements can do wonders for your bloating, as it supports your gut microbiota in different ways. First, it’s a mineral prebiotic and serves as “food” for your intestine’s good bacteria so the microbiota becomes more balanced.
Plus, this seaweed derivative contains magnesium, which has a crucial role in enzyme activity (that is, the process by which enzymes break down food in your stomach). If you don’t have enough magnesium in your organism (5), you may end up feeling bloated and uncomfortable.
Taking Aquamin F has other benefits for your gut (6), such as:
- Providing protection for your liver;
- Preventing polyps from growing;
- Reducing potential inflammation;
- Supporting a healthy stomach wall.
As you can see, Aquamin F is a super ingredient that, together with a balanced diet, regular exercise and good rest, can help you recover your health. By improving your gut health, reducing inflammation, increasing the amount of iron in your blood, and making your hair look shinier than ever, Aquamin F will soon make you feel and look your best! This amazing seaweed derivative is present in our New Happy Hair supplement. Watch out for new products coming up in the near future which will take your well-being to the next level!